Well tonight was our monthly bingo night. My step-dad, Ron, won this time, the first game at that!! So far our table has won 3 out of 5 times we've attended.
January I won $25 gift card to Dillard's department store
May I won $25 gift card to Dave & Buster's restaurant and arcade. Gave to Mom for her, Ron and Sophia to enjoy.
June Ron won $25 off dry cleaning at my apartments, but we don't dry clean. So the lady changed it to $25 off food/drinks at the apartment's country club where they hold bingo night. Ron gave it to me since I gave them Dave & Buster's last month.
I can't wait to blog that I won $100 off rent!
That is always the last game of the evening which is a blackout.They announced tonight that bingo night in July will be outside on the patio. I heard a few groans, and I know I had a quizzical look on my face. It's July in Texas so let's hold an activity outdoors. Alrighty. She said if it rains that will hold it indoors. We're starting the rain prayers now!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment