Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Buddha's Belly

Remember I won a NASCAR contest regarding Nationwide race Driver Introductions in November 2007?

Next I won an ESPN contest for a free trip for 2 to the 50th running of the Daytona 500 Feb 2008!!!

Then in April 2008 I won two NASCAR Nationwide race tickets from 105.3 FM radio.

In January this year at my apartment's bingo I won $25 gift card to Dillard's.

In the May bingo event I won a $25 gift card to Dave and Buster's just in time for Mom, Ron, and Sophia to enjoy.

Today I got a call during lunch. I won 2 tickets to the Kid Rock/Lynyrd Skynyrd concert here in Dallas July 1. I only entered once via the internet. Going to pick the tickets up in the morning, and then find them a good home because it'll be way too hot for me to be outside.

I am sooo going to win the Mega Millions lotto soon!!!

No comments: