Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

A great time was had at Tara and Jason's for Thanksgiving. Wednesday I left my apartment at 2:30pm. Made good time in that normally on Saturday a.m. I make it in 3 hours. Wed before Thanksgiving 4.5 hours. We had a feast on Thanksgiving day at Jason's mom's, Carole.

I made some Hot Crackers and Garlic/Dill Oyster Crackers for the Austin Hole in the Wall gang. Rory sure does like the oyster crackers. To the surprise of all of us, Friday he wanted to try a spicy cracker. I picked one out that only had tiny red pepper flecks. Tara, Jason and I stood around and watched him eat it. He didn't ask for water, but Tara or Jason got him some anyway. He was eating that hot cracker and drinking some water. WTG, Rory!

This is cute. Whenever Rory wears his footed sleeper he asks "where are my toes?". Also, at 2years and 2months old the kid is a whiz on the iPhone. It was fun watching him change screens, play games like School Bus. Between the two of us we figured out the passcode to either get into the iPhone games or the iPhone itself. We surprised Jason on that!

Friday I met Carolyn for lunch on the way back to Dallas before I left Austin. 3 hours to get home.

http://picasaweb.google.com/thomtxt/Thanksgiving2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCK_e3ueO7qDIrwE#

No comments: