Yes I spent my birthday (last night) at Bingo. Hey now, they usually have it around the third Thursday, but this month they had it on my birthday. Granny would be proud! Besides, Mom won $25 gift card to Dave and Buster's.
Saw my neighbor, Sandra, there. After bingo was said and done I was walking up the steps to my apt and saw Sandra knocking on my door. She invited me to go to see two short plays at a nearby theatre that started at 8pm. Off we went and had a good time, too.
Wow, here are all the free birthday goodie emails I received in honor of my birthday.
I am grateful for them all!
Blue Mesa Grill - my favorite one - FREE Sunday Brunch with Mimosas - going next month.
Texas Land & Cattle -free $15 entree(I got 6oz sirloin, tators, and spinach to go)
Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse - free meal. will go after work today.
BJ's Brewhouse - free pizookie was wonderful. Thx Pac for treating me to lunch!
Marble Slab
Baskin-Robbins - had their wonderful chocolate which is like a dark chocolate.
Cold Stone Creamery
Wendy's
Schlotzsky's - small original sandwich (hold the onions)
Red Robin - I viewed the email and saw I get a free burger, cool. Then I viewed again later to print and it said I viewed too many times so it expired. Now I don't recall it saying that beforehand. I don't really live near one, there's one by my Mom's, but it's the principal of the matter that I didn't get a warning. One of the emails I received for another place said ok once you look at the coupon (not the email) you have to print it then. That was ok, it's called a warning.
Border's - 15% off one item
Adidas - 15% off
Sephora - 3 free lip glosses - plan to go Saturday to get them
Aveda - free pure-fume spirit
These I probably won't use because don't really live near one.
Romano's Macaroni Grill
Fuddrucker's
Sonic
Buffalo Wild Wings
Luby's
Spaghetti Warehouse
Houlihan's
Rockfish Grill
Silver Fox Steakhouse
Ruby Tuesday
Ben & Jerry's
Chef Pointe Cafe
These are my least favorite. You have to either buy something first to get something free or you have to dine-in. It's hard for me to say "table for one".
Applebee's
Taco Bueno
Boudreaux's
Chili's
Subway
Denny's
Dickey's BBQ
Black-eyed Pea - Thx Denise for treating me to lunch.
Buca di Beppo
Boston Market
Genghis Grill - dine-in only
11 years ago
2 comments:
holy batman, tammy! that's like free eats for a week at least. and don't be afraid of a table for one, i do it all the time. i actually had a waitress tell me she was jealous that i was eating alone and didn't HAVE to talk to anybody. ha! i always bring a book.
The issue with Red Robin is a bummer. The first time I viewed my email I had the 'viewed too many times message'. I think having the preview/viewing pane open in Outlook 2007 trips this as being read. Birthday Burger Bummer...Boo Red Robin.
Post a Comment