Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bingo was her Name-o!

Well tonight my table was on a winning streak at the free monthly bingo event at my apartments. A lady and I both bingo'd for the $25 gift card to AMC Theater. In that case they call out another number just for the two of us. First one that has it, wins. He called out 50, and only I had it. Then my stepdad bingo'd during the last game which is Blackout. The prize is $100 off your rent. He had to split it with another winner, so he won me $50 off my rent!

So let's see, since Jan 2009 to now, minus Feb, we didn't make it that month:
I won three different times - $25 Dillards, $25 Dave & Busters, and $25 AMC Theater
Mom won $25 Dave & Busters
Ron won twice: $25 off at the restaurant where we play bingo and $50 off my rent

No comments: