Friday, September 11, 2009

Mercury Retrograde is in Full Force!

If you don't believe me just ask Patti about both of their trucks!

Last night I noticed I haven't been getting my daily http://www.scenedaily.com/ emails about NASCAR. So I went to their website, logged in, and I am still subscribed to receive them. So I thought I would send them an email and let them know. I submitted but got this weird message like they couldn't send it because of security reasons. So I called them. Not that simple. First time they barely got their greeting out then we were disconnected. So I have my phone redial 800-883-7373. A lady answered I told her I as looking for Scene Daily people. She didn't know what I was talking about. Her number she said was 800-883-7372. Funny my phone display said 7373. Anyway I kept dialing, but would get disconnected before it even rang. FINALLY got through to a nice lady who said to call back during normal business hours.

Another weird thing, at the bottom of their website they show Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc. I clicked on all of them, and they all work except Facebook which is the one I wanted.

Geez, Louise!!! Oops, sorry Sophia, LOL!

Ol' Merc is in Retrograde Sept 7-29.

No comments: