Whew, another whirlwind day trip to Austin for Rory's 2nd Birthday party yesterday! Ron made it this year, too. It was the first time Ron had seen Rory "live'. Jason and Tara outdid themselves with some homemade empanadas - delish!
I don't know if it was for his bday or not, but Tara and Jason had gotten Rory a "kitchen" off Craig's List. I didn't know that, but guess what, one of the gifts I got Rory, Melissa & Doug's Food Groups which are smaller scale painted wooden replicas of some food. Jason asked if I knew they had gotten the kitchen for Rory and that's why I bought the wooden food. I said, "Nope, didn't know." Guess M&D haven't updated to the Food Pyramid yet.
Here are the party pictures as promised: http://picasaweb.google.com/thomtxt/RorySSecondBirthday?authkey=Gv1sRgCJnl_6PEjfyhnQE#slideshow/5383577365493112434
P.S. It's official - At age 11, Sophia is taller and wears a bigger shoe than my mom, Talana, and myself do at our current ages. A picture will be forth coming next time Talana and Sophia come to town and we can all get with Mom.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment