All my life my last name has been T except for those 8 years of marriage. I can't tell you how many times people have asked me to spell my last name.
But my favorite, she said sarcastically, name thing happened recently when I went to FedEx store to pickup a package.
"I'm here to pick up a package for Tammy T".
"Ok, just let me go around the corner here. What was that name again, Tammy Th?"
Wonder if I changed my last name to Th if people would repeat it back to me as T. HA!
Talana dated a guy while she was in junior high, high school and after. His last name was Th. Funny...
12 years ago
1 comment:
That used to happen to me ALL of the time. Thompson or Thomason...now it's 'Yes, Ms. Becker'...'Ms. Terra Becker' should be my alias. Haha
Post a Comment