This is Renee, a programmer on another team. In early July she broke her ankle which now has screws in it. Finally she made it back to work on the 10th of August. She has this little apparatus like a non-motorized scooter for her right leg instead of crutches. I wanted to put a bell on it, handle streamers or something. It was buggin me that it was plain. So I headed off to Walmart last week and bought her a Sponge Bob license plate. At the top of it in yellow it says "I Break for Jellyfish!" Inside the package were some blue alphabet stickers so I could spell her name out. Renee was sooo tickled, and of course I took my camera.
Oh I didn't buy the horn/bell because it would have been tooo tempting to anyone walking by her desk to mess with it. I didn't want her or anyone else getting trouble. This all happened because she slipped on her back deck that was wet and her two granddogs (stout bulldogs) were involved, too. They weren't hurt at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment