I really like my coffee table for several reasons. It has rounded not sharp corners, a lower shelf and it's a dark-wood tone.
And check out all the reading material it holds as well. Any respectable doctor's office would be envious.
I have InStyle, 100 Decorating Ideas Under $100, Every Day with Rachael Ray (her voice gets on my nerves, thought I would try out her magazine for $15 a year though.), Readymade, Smithsonian (just started taking that for something different, hope I like it!), another InStyle, NASCAR Illustrated, Texas Monthly (Ted Nugent is on the cover. First concert I ever went to was the Nuge.), Weight Watchers (from Patti), More (from Patti), another EveryDay with Rachael Ray, InStyle Makeover, and finally another Smithsonian. I also have 3 other Texas Monthly magazines on loan from Patti. We trade out some magazines from time to time. The ones I am done with I take to work and put in the break room. They go very quickly. I also subscribe to US Weekly (plan to let it expire in September) and People. Since those are time sensitive I read them the weekend I get them, then they're off to my work break room.
you can click on the picture itself and it will enlarge.

No comments:
Post a Comment